2011年12月27日星期二

R11 Driver, Golfers’ Favorite

In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear. Now, taylormade has become a leading manufacture in the golf world.

The TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest and greatest from the makers of the No.1 driver in golf. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver. This club promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance.

Anyway, TaylorMade R11 driver at the 2011 PGA Merchandise Show and it quickly gained popularity among professional and amateur golfers alike. The most distinguishing feature of the R11 (and its sister driver, the Burner Superfast 2.0) is the milky white crown. Sure, TaylorMade was not the first equipment company to offer a white driver, but it’s the first company (to my knowledge) that made it successful.

Like many of TaylorMade’s products, the R11 seemed to polarize the golf world with its white matte finish. You either loved the look of it or you hated it. Not many people I spoke to about the R11 were neutral about it. I am one of those who liked the look of the white crown because I think white is classy and distinguished (I wore a white tuxedo to my senior prom). I will say though, the problem with the white finish is it stains easier. I’m not quite sure how it happened, but I managed to get grass stains on the top of the driver during my testing.
©http://xenaallen.blogspot.com/. All Rights Reserved.

没有评论:

发表评论