2011年6月24日星期五

My parents

This is an article ever let me see the tears at the article! I have forgotten the source of the word I was inside but a also not forget! Everyone has their own parents, when they were growing old, may let you feel them more and more difficult, are we being parents request? No!!!!!!!!!! A little much!!!!! I think that our life is the parents to give us with our life will be to take care of our parents!!!!! No matter how old when they confused! Because our present sense and everything is in they don't careless of time to teach us, the world of parents to live a long and healthy life,!
My children:
Which day
If you saw me growing old
Reflect slowly dull
The body also is not
Please resistance to sit try to understand me, understand I...................
When I get dirty when eating
Even has not wearing clothes
Don't laugh at me
A little patience
Remember that once I spent much time to teach you these things?
How to eat well, wear well,
How to face your life in the first;
When I repeated again
The same story
Please don't interrupt me
Listen to me
When I was a kid
I must again and again that read the same story
Until you silently asleep;
When to talk to me
Suddenly don't know what to say
Give me some time to think about it
If I was helpless
Don't be nervous
To me the important not to talk
But you can be with together;
When I don't want to take a bath
Don't humiliate me
Don't blame me
Remember when I ever make up much reason inorder you take a shower?
When I go out
Can't find home
Please don't be angry
Don't take me a man who threw it out
Slowly, take me home
Remember when I ever how much time because you get lost and anxious for you?
When I came not clear
Accidentally smashed his job
Please don't blame me
Remember when you ever how much time will the food to throw them on the ground?
When my tired legs do not allow me walk
Please give me a hand
Like I used to hold you made your life the first step;
When one day I tell you that I don't want to live anymore
Don't be angry
One day you will understand
Understand I have grave future to count
One day
You will find that
Despite my mistakes
I always tried my best to give you the best;
When I get closer to you
Do not feel sad, angry or resentful
You must be next to me
As I began to help you fulfill your life the same
I help my understanding
Helped me a
With love and patience to help me go through life
I will smile and my constant love back to you;
I love you
My child!
Poor heart all the parents!!!!!
Finally one day,
They died,
Suddenly you think of
All had never done before,
They are like a hammer thumped the heart.
If your parents are still alive,
So don't forget to than ever deeper love them;
If they have unfortunately left you, forever
So you have to remember,
The love of parents is there the unselfish love!!!!!
A good looking, also good to their parents.
Wish you all happiness and good health to parents!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论