2011年6月26日星期日

Beyond rebelled against the

Facing the betrayal, all the people will feel angry and helpless, hatred, and endless pain...
I and gehrke j.query is a good friend of the musical was like peas and carrots. We work in the same company, and in a room, the other people all say we are "gay". One day, the company to a new colleague, by the name of YangLi, is a pure lovely belle, oval face, LiuYeMei, cherries, small mouth, talk is like singing songs. I first saw her, he has dazzled, decided to carry out the girls love offensive. I put my own decided to tell the gehrke j.query. Gehrke j.query very support me, he said he would do his best to help me back to YangLi. After more than a month of fighting, I finally can hold the YangLi soft hands. In my time, a day of stroke, gehrke j.query took YangLi hands to all of the company's man solemnly announced that they decided to get married. Hearing the news, I found on the spot, almost faint in the ground. I don't know how to leave the company already, soul away from me, my heart is like acupuncture in pain. I don't have to accept the reality of the eyes. I really doubt this world have a moral, friendship and justice? I roar, the queen to land, I really want to crying a sword split the gehrke j.query!!!!! But it can solve the problem? I could kill him, can get what? I can maintain??????? I still have to life, I still have to live it. In addition to patience, what else can I do? Endure!
Over the years, I finally found their own the other half, a pretty girl. After marriage, husband and wife very much in love, love, we truly was sweet. My wife and I are in different company work. One day, I was walking alone in the street, stumbled across in front of a familiar figure was a man hug. God, that's not my wife, my little wife? How she'd hooked up with another man. I'm angry blunt go up like a head clasped furious lion. The wife see my face of red brush. The that guy genial smile that slip away. I also don't know oneself how to go back home. I really see to this world don't understand, read is not clear. Facing the wife, I betray my anger, like a longitudinal all hate did not let out of no. The wife has been kept crying, round about said 1 "we get a divorce." Divorce, this is the best possible escape. I am off the hook now, children, family to do what. My children from now on will be in loneliness, fear, helplessness in the growth. He will not get the parents of the care, the warmth of family, to meet his is the greatest cruel torture. I bitterly painful, lock yourself in your room. Think of that man's dirty hand around my wife of slender waist, my anger just straight at his head. Imagine they in the broad bed rolling roll, kept speculating, extremely use up her things, my heart is bleeding, cry...... Oh, why want me to suffer this torture, bear the pain. I was dead. I die, what all don't know. The earth is still in turn, vegetation lush, still in rivers still flows. My child has no father, my parents has since lost children, my family has no, nothing. My wife she may have a moment of pain, but she still want life ah, she is also to be the days, she will eventually get married, she will choose a new life. God, I do!
I was lying in bed, quiet quiet want to think. Think of a father, and with a ward of the elderly couple. Man had emphysema, lying in bed. The wife a bowl to feed his fish soup. He is hard a hands on it. Her careful will soup of feed his a bite. He still enjoy, was filled with warm. The old man if that's me. That time I will think of the wife's infidelity and rebelled against it. Even thought of I also will be angry? Also angry? Yes, the husband and wife together, is a life lived. Life is a river, there is also a risk the reef, undercurrents but ultimately forward flow; Life is a song, low tide also have variation, but ultimately to finish sing; Life is a root lines, the joint also have fast knot, but ultimately will be made beautiful rainbow. In fact, in the life that we won't face betrayal, your work betrays you, you laid off; Your family have rebelled against you, you alone; You love betrayed you, you're down; Your body betrayed you, you are ill. Face many betray us can turns can resist?? Can't we simply can't do. Work didn't find you who go to theory, you find out who. No one." Father and son, you look for parents who go to infer that. Wife, you are a rail kill her not to become. Your body has been ill, you could go to suicide? Facing many betrayal, we are very weak but should learn to strong, learn to face, learn to endure. "Endure HaiKuoTianGao, let a let smooth and steady." My cousin's wife dozen years ago got mental illness, often run away from home, the child with no one, no one do housework. Cousin side to do farm, even to take care of the children and crazy side, the donkey day can really bitter! With unique hanhou and farmers, my cousin YaoYaoYa continues to endure, alone difficult to maintain a family's living, endured unimaginably pain and difficulty. Now mad mad, but will also donkey children grow up one by one, for a family. Cousin smiled, weather-beaten face sweet smile. He is successful, although he did not get rich, no cars a person of extraordinary powers curtilage, but he has dignity, with happiness, have life satisfaction.
Facing the betrayal, give up is easy, but we want to do first of still stand...

没有评论:

发表评论