2011年6月21日星期二

If I end the harp, for all your life you write

Hi, that she, I was waiting for you in the summer.
To "love" like that her, let their reason such as the summer sun of as mild!!!!!
-signature
Summer wind, once again blow, we slowly from the summer of that year is already far? Looking at dusk, borrow a song of the rosy sunset segong is colourful the time that year to commemorate the happiness and sadness. Meditate on sadness, looking for, a corner in the heart of the hot waiting for...
Or in summer! That is a beautiful season, always have the wind, have drawn, shade.
Xiafeng blow, the trees, tall LongYanShu cicada sound on the hidden secret voice. I'm in the tree, watching clouds are slightly trees. I use the net to catch butterflies small block fleeting and time in the blink of an eye, youth in the nets voids away!!!!! I use the dull eyes, can not find a cloud in the sky to the first one. In fact, the youth sad is that can't find the past of that innocence.
I took my white earplugs walkman, left hand in the pockets, listening to the song, the tears in her eyes hot boiling. I thought, this is the voice of the lonely, the careful to listen, to listen to, sadly, until he came to the root let my heart not sad string.
I'm in the shade of green path walks, you come, with voices near me quietly side. I know, I met the love, met have been waiting for, and you just so. The beginning of the beautiful, no matter whether the romantic scenes, as long as the person is met devotion to the world the most beautiful.
And so we simply meet the campus and you clear the look, the pure smile impressed in my heart. Meeting you from that moment, I knew that his heart to care about. I think we both should be is a song, is that LongYanShu hidden on the secret. What you say every word like from tang poetry of song ci drifting rhetoric, each text can be accidentally touches the heart.
That summer the green grass path is very beautiful, and the tree is very elegant, slammed into the wind also all the more relaxed. You are also very beautiful, really, was beautiful like a piece of classical music.
Your smile, like the accompaniment, every song sound can hearts, let a person feel all the more relaxed. You seriously, just like the song's notes, and every character is active in the ears of the people, let a person feel the life of the call "fulfilling" the meaning of the word. Your kind, just like the rhythm of the song, between the real and the irregular change will stay in other people's heart. Or, you're a complete page of the lyrics, the contents is a singer who need skilled bit by bit. For me, I'm not a singer, but I was there for you, jean life for you and to deduce.
I am a harp, static in the piano room, you stand close to let me very surprise. For once in my eyes on the countless and loss, let I mistakenly think that I'm used to the unbearable sadness, the determination of the sad songs on love me melting longings. However, met you, I suddenly want to the special sentiment hug you, for you, for your beautiful play.
But, you come and be cruel blown far away.
We are to the person, but meet in the wrong time, and the wind blows away we all are always going to be the issue. You go, like a dream, but as and true feel pain. Your figure with the wind, I see you far smile, your beauty, I keep silent in the place where you, waiting for you again stepping. I think you will like me, think of each other. But, pass by flowers tell me, you will gradually become the face of that, not at the beginning of the thoughts of the persistent, heart floating, let me also could not tell the difference between your heart is and I.
I know, happen in the campus of love, all the many parents' support, they are like the wind, will we alive as separate.
Perhaps, we really still very young, but I am willing to wait for you. You like to write lyrics have not complete lyrics, you need more practice, and long patience I did need to further wait. Though the wind cold, but you don't be afraid to blow it a blow your heart, my love, because you are my life the wait. I just want to tell you a good, no matter how many tribulations road before you have to go down, and strong hope you will remember that I was still in the summer of that year waiting for you, always, always......

没有评论:

发表评论